Need A Concrete Driveway?
Whether you need a brand new driveway or would like to replace an existing asphalt or concrete driveway, let our professionals create a beautiful new quality structure that is attractive, durable and long lasting that you will appreciate for many years.
Norsk Concrete will execute the following actions when creating an attractive driveway for our homeowners and commercial customers:
- Pull the necessary work permits according to your city ordinance
- Demolish and remove old driveway/landscaping material and haul away debris
- Do all necessary soil corrections and install class #5 road base fill (if mud jacking material is present, we will remove all of it)
- Set spring height and width
- Cut 4 inches of sod for full 4 inch steel forms
- Install 6x6x10x10 wire reinforcement
- Pour 4 full inches of concrete
- Split driveway in half down the center and measure length to divide in equal sections using expansion materials
- Hand control cut between expansion joints
- Install expansion against garage floor and street curb
- Pour one side at a time
- Spray with curing compound after concrete is set
- Call for final city inspection
- Remove forms and barricade with caution tape
- Seal with siloxane sealer 28 days after completion
* Depending on the weather, we suggest that you wait 24 to 48 hours before walking on the finished concrete and typically 1 week to drive on it.