Need Concrete Garage Slab or Basement Slabs?
Concrete Garage and Basement Slabs
Whether you need a brand new garage or basement slab or would like to replace an existing asphalt or concrete garage or basement slab, let our professionals create a beautiful new quality structure that is attractive, durable and long lasting that you will appreciate for many years.
Norsk Concrete will execute the following actions when creating a beautiful new garage or basement slab for our clients;
- Pull the necessary work permits according to your city ordinance
- Demolish and remove old/existing garage or basement slab material per our clients specifications and haul away debris
- Set up and pour new concrete to city code requirements which include 8 inch sides and 4 inch full center
- Install anchor bolts per drawing and add blocks as necessary
- Install #4 rebar
- Install 6x6x10x10 wire reinforcement
- Pour 4 full inches of concrete
- Split slab in half down the center to divide in equal sections using expansion
- Spray with curing compound after concrete is set
- Call for final city inspection
- Remove forms and barricade with caution tape
- Seal with siloxane sealer 28 days after completion at the owners request
* Depending on the weather, we suggest that you wait 24 to 48 hours before walking on the finished concrete and typically 1 week to drive on it.