Need Concrete Sidewalks?
Whether you need a brand new sidewalk or would like to replace an existing asphalt or concrete sidewalk, let our professionals create a beautiful new quality structure that is attractive, durable and long lasting that you will appreciate for many years.
Norsk Concrete will execute the following actions when creating a beautiful sidewalk for our clients;
- Pull the necessary work permits according to your city ordinance
- Demolish and remove old sidewalk/landscaping material and haul away debris
- Do all necessary soil corrections and install class #5 road base fill (if mud jacking material is present, we will remove all of it)
- Set spring height and width
- Cut 4 inches of sod for full 4 inch steel forms
- Pour 4 full inches of concrete
- Measure length of the sidewalk to divide in equal sections using expansion
- Install expansion against existing house, sidewalk, driveway, garage, or any place where the concrete will meet up with other concrete
- Spray with curing compound after concrete is set
- Call for final city inspection
- Remove forms and barricade with caution tape
- Seal with siloxane sealer 28 days after completion at the owners request
* Depending on the weather, we suggest that you wait 24 to 48 hours before walking on the finished concrete and typically 1 week to drive on it.